Advertisements

This Is My Friday Night…

6 Oct

I feel like at age 25, I should be able to call at least 5 of my girlfriends to go out with no problems. This particular Friday night is not panning out the way I wanted it to…

UPDATE: Ryan got home immediately after I copy and pasted that link. So I guess I’m going out with “da boyz” tonight. Still pissed that I can’t find a girlfriend to join me in this sausage fest, though.
Hashtag First World Problems.

Advertisements

8 Responses to “This Is My Friday Night…”

1. sean connery's ballsack October 6, 2012 at 2:25 am #

Nipslip at 0:22

2. Stephanie October 6, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

From experience when you get to your mid 20’s things change and the friends that u boozed it up with on weekends are now starting to get serious with there man or are getting married…….this may just be a freak thing for you abd maybe the girls just had plans but sooner than later you will discover that the first scenario I explained will be your new life and you will find yourself with your man and hangin with the other 20 somethings that are not married yet…..just speakin the truth, you shall see

3. Stephanie October 6, 2012 at 5:08 pm #

Or possibly what you said about bullying really pissed some girls off and they don’t want to confront you about it…..it was pretty shitty, what you said!
    To imagine when a kid is born into a f’d up family and the only thing the parents really do for them is put a roof over there head because they suck at life and don’t teach there kids anything and maybe they even bully there kids, so you can’t expect those shithead parents to teach there kids anything! So the kid goes to school and maybe it’s the 2nd or 7th grade and they bully some kid with low self esteem or self worth, you honestly think that the kid should go to the gym and bulk up and then tell the bully to F off……hmmm ok Molly???
    It’s great that something that has been going on forever like bullying is finally being recognized by having commercials and big posters and maybe the shit head teachers will finally stop ignoring it and instead of other kids sticking up for the bullied kid, the teacher acts like how an adult should act and put a stop to the bad behavior…..

4. Kristina October 19, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Stephanie’s post could be screen shot and posted as a white trash comment of the day. Just a small suggestion. šŸ™‚

• Stephanie October 19, 2012 at 5:58 pm #

Kristina….you soooo suck at life!!! Grow up and get a life why don’t you!
      I shouldn’t even waste my time responding to you but you probably live in Somerville and sell your food stamps!

• Kristina October 19, 2012 at 6:54 pm #